The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey im new

Guest andy rx7

Guest andy rx7

hey ive come from a 400odd bhp rx7 and im looking to get a supra! this is the one ive been looking at (i know its kiethley trade center and i know about there rep :taped: ) but if it all checks out is it worth it?

1997 P Reg TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 RZ TWIN TURBO VVTi Auto/Tip FACE LIFT MODEL

2 Doors, Semi-Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, 53,750 miles, Metallic Grey. Twin Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Traction Control, Climate Air Condition, Full Black Leather Interior, Electric Seats, Sport Tiptronic Gear Box With F1 Gear Change On Steering, Wide Screen TV, SAT/NAV, CD Player, 17" Alloy Wheels, Stainless Steel Exhaust, Very Rare Twin Turbo vvti Face Lift Model, Fresh Import, P/X Finance Warranty Avalible In Door Showroom Viewing £7,995.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=509304680

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/servlet/media?id=509304623

ive been for a look round the car and to be honist it looks neat, i started it up and let it warm up no nasty noises but i couldnt take it for a spin as its not registerd yet.

Guest andy rx7

he offerd me a straight swop for the car i have now 03 astra gsi turbo thats the only reason i looked at it i think i will stay clear thanks

he offerd me a straight swop for the car i have now 03 astra gsi turbo thats the only reason i looked at it i think i will stay clear thanks

Sounds like a sound move to walk away mate. It looks ok in the pics but it was probably a dog!!

OR a cut and shut of two dogs put together!!

Is there someone from KTC that is member??

Would rather get a car from KFC than that lot!!:D

H.

Guest andy rx7

i know about there rep from the forums ive been on i used to have a wrx impreza on the scooby forums there were nothing but bad words said about them, same the the rx7 forums. owell i hope to soon be a supra owner :D

I've always heard bad things about them, but what is it? Is it that all the cars are dogs/clocked/cut&shut or just there customer care etc? If the car is decent and checked out, would you buy a car from them? Or would it be :looney:

Try all of the above.