The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sore Finger.

Tricky-Ricky

Spent the afternoon taking off my J spec turbos, in prep for fitting my hybrid UK turbos, got most of it done but in the process of trying to undo one particularly stubborn nut of many:rolleyes: , down pipe stay, the bloody thing slipped and smashed my finger in to the brake disk:( theres been a fair bit of sewering going on but nothing to compare with this, think i will have a black nail to complement the split:( just hope i can use it tomorrow, to add to my frustration i managed to knock a tip of each of the ceramic turbo blades, only tiny but dam annoying as i was going to sell them on as they are low mileage and in good nick, oh well spares then;)

Stick some steel turbines in them mate. Won't cost much... about £35 each IIRC plus VSR balancing. may as well change the bearings while they're apart. There won't be issues with max boost then, other than boosting out of the efficiency range of the compressor.

Pics?

Ouch!

Have drilled holes in fingernails to releive the pressure of a blood blister before. Not sure if the risk, scare etc was worth it though especially as I now seem to have admitted to it.

I work as a service engineer. Seized bolts and razor sharp sheet steel edges a daily problem.

If I had to wear a blue plaster for every cut I would never get into a bakery. Hang on, that gives me an idea!