The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mobile Sound System

gregsupra4

Greg, I can get hold of a set of mixing decks and all the kit needed, but it's a mates who DJs locally so will need to give him a shout first and see if he can do it.

Failing that, a power supply is all I need to run off my mixing programs on the lappie - I have speakers available - and they're not small :)

What sort of kit do you need?

I have two turntables (Numark TTX's), Numark Mixer, 2k of Amp power (6 speaker cabinets which comprise of 4 x 15" bass drivers with midrange horns and high end tweeters and 2 x speakers for Midrange vocal units which have two 12" drivers in each with Full Range tweeters), if you want lighting i have 1 green laser, some scanners etc but then i think that may be a bit ott.

Myself and my GF are DJ's can do anything from R&B - Hardcore lol

Where are you guys situated and when is it?

Uh pretty extreme setup Rich, but no doubt that's perfect for Greg and Sam - except the lasers etc as it's gonna be a daytime BBQ! :)

Turbofit are in Milton Keynes mate.

What sort of kit do you need?

I have two turntables (Numark TTX's), Numark Mixer, 2k of Amp power (6 speaker cabinets which comprise of 4 x 15" bass drivers with midrange horns and high end tweeters and 2 x speakers for Midrange vocal units which have two 12" drivers in each with Full Range tweeters), if you want lighting i have 1 green laser, some scanners etc but then i think that may be a bit ott.

Myself and my GF are DJ's can do anything from R&B - Hardcore lol

Where are you guys situated and when is it?