The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just do it... !

Gerry

Santa Pod next week....

Just a word of encouragement for all the many out there who would like to have a go down Pod, but are nervous of getting it wrong / looking stupid / being slow etc etc.

I'm 50 yo, never done a 1/4 mile and in a completely stock Supra - so give it a go...

You will have a quicker reaction time than me, probably a quicker car than me, and you will definately not be as worried as me.

An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often.

Don't sit on the bank wishing you were having more fun on the track... :D

Do it..........:)

Good on ya lads, my mapping isn't quite finished so I'm on relatively low boost. Been only once before, loads of wheelspin at 0.6bar and not a great showing, but it's gonna be a great day !

So come on, support the club, lets keep it Supra only :) What other owners club hires out the whole of Santa Pod :respekt:

Santa Pod next week....

Just a word of encouragement for all the many out there who would like to have a go down Pod, but are nervous of getting it wrong / looking stupid / being slow etc etc.

I'm 50 yo, never done a 1/4 mile and in a completely stock Supra - so give it a go...

You will have a quicker reaction time than me, probably a quicker car than me, and you will definately not be as worried as me.

An opportunity like this doesn't come along very often.

Don't sit on the bank wishing you were having more fun on the track... :D

Do it..........:)

:yeahthat: It really is special to have a club that can put this kind of event together, and would be a shame not to make the most of it.

Duh....yeah. It was a joke, you merkin. About me carrying around a spare box just to run at the Pod.:rolleyes:

So bring your new box with you, leave it with me for the day to look after, and if your box goes for a big turd, you have your new box with you, and Turboidfit is ten minutes away. :D

Some people do but I havent either time I've done it. Most cars that I have ever seen loose it have been really powerful monsters that cant put the power down at big speeds, that end up snaking most of the way up the track. Most normally modified cars dont get remotely sideways.

The track is always checked for oil and spillages after each run and racing is stopped if there has been something deposited on it.

Just check your tyres and make sure you have no leeks and its all cool :)