The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth meet.

Kip

Right then, still waiting for whitesupraboy2 to get his organising hat on :D Howzabout next Tuesday eve at the St.Leonards Hotel near Ringwood?

Easy to find and hundereds of big bikes pass by on their way to the famous Poole quay meet.

Nice big carpark overlooking the A31.

Shall we say 7pm?

Or any one fancy going to Matchams on a Wed eve? I have heard they have a drift meeting there, I would be very happy to pay to see some little rich boy slam his M3 into the wall, not only did he ram the rear end but he span and did the front as well...so I am told. Failing that next Tues is good, however I start my new job on that day!

And that's a lame excuse Pete.. see you next time I'm in Shrops.

Guest billybig1

When are we gonna do it then. All we gotta do is plan it for a couple of days ahead and get out of the house for a bit. Should be easy enough:blink:

wednesday night at matchams is a bit of a banger night, although some good drifting, there was a soarer when I went.

No meeting hat for me....no car for a bit soon :(

Did you not find a split pipe/boost leak? Very unusual to have No2 let go.

Ill get my gun then....

So you not up for a meet on Tuesday?

Not if I dont have a car....you just want to see me crying at the side of the road! :p

I think it would be good once I got my car back. We should probably have 2 meets, one 'spirited' tuesday night and a weekend relaxing meet at some point for the [-] older [/]calmer drivers. which meet you going too :D