The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Just a few pics for those that havnt seen the change since the other week

All comments welcome as always:)

Last week looked like this....

Guest gti_owner

looks brilliant in person...not to sure about the chavtastic comment mate maybe if it was a nova your comment would be justified....its a supra so i cant really see where your coming from :thumbs: :thumbs:

Guest gti_owner

^^ take it easy with the removal of the aerial mate, i did this one for him and it was a right bastard, resorted to the hacksaw and a big ass screw driver to prieze shit about!! then realised it all unscrewed! lol :p

OEM skirts will finish that car a treat, the side profile of the car seems high in the middle, making you lose the 'mean' look. From the rear though its looking ace, I like the tinted lights, I think it suits the car.

EDIT - just noticed how close your exhaust is to your bumper, you might want to adjust that a bit before it melts it ;)

Guest Phillw454
OEM skirts will finish that car a treat, the side profile of the car seems high in the middle, making you lose the 'mean' look. From the rear though its looking ace, I like the tinted lights, I think it suits the car.

EDIT - just noticed how close your exhaust is to your bumper, you might want to adjust that a bit before it melts it ;)

I pulled it up closer to the bumper as it hit on speedbumps:(

Have kept an eye on it and there is a gap there so seems ok so far.

OEM skirts? Ha you read my mind:d

Guest gti_owner

i dunno i think it looks alot different without the spoiler, looks alot smoother and its one less thing for some drunk sod stumbling home from the pub to rip off i suppose!