The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Keep It As It Is Or Spray????

supra-lover

Spray it. Otherwise it looks like youve had an accident and couldnt afford to fix the car properly.

I thihk thats the case anyway :)

well it doesn't look too bad with black but if you have the money then get it painted mate ;)

[ATTACH]55659[/ATTACH]

well pleased with my head lights CHEERS DAVE TOP MAN..

Hi Chris, owning the car like the soop and modifying it is all down to personal taste if your happy with it thats all that matters. I personally wouldnt ask somebody elses oppinion as it might make you unhappy with what you have got. If it was my car i would keep it black and buy a trd rear spoiler have the legs painted silver and leave the blade in carbon fibre but then thats what i did with mine. Anyway who am i to give advice after all i had mine done in orange lol.

All the best Chris

Hi Chris, owning the car like the soop and modifying it is all down to personal taste if your happy with it thats all that matters. I personally wouldnt ask somebody elses oppinion as it might make you unhappy with what you have got. If it was my car i would keep it black and buy a trd rear spoiler have the legs painted silver and leave the blade in carbon fibre but then thats what i did with mine. Anyway who am i to give advice after all i had mine done in orange lol.

All the best Chris

ha ha