The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to SWZ Performance

wile e coyote

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm, yes me and a new boy, (Alistair) lol, with new rims, HOPEFULLY, will be gliding up to exeter services with a view to getting there just b4 9am, meeting Darren, then going on from there asap. Looks like its going to be wicked weather for sat, not so sure for sunday, taking tent, may camp over then turn up for exeter meet on the sunday on way home.

Ok me, Dave36 and a new 1 is meeting at exeter services at 9am to go straight to bridgewater any body else want to meet your more than welcome

I should still be coming (Red Stock Supra) and will try to meet you there - any particular part of the services?

Don't wait for me tho if I'm late - wouldn't want to hold you up!

You should see us ok, Alistairs is red, Darrens white and mine silver, we wont be very far away and will listen out for you or any others. "HEYRICK" I will PM you my mobile number, so let me know either way around 9am, if you can.