The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello everyone..........

Guest Triple`S`

Guest Triple`S`

Just been told off.I advertised our website.I am an importer and was just letting you guys know if you need help with importing procedures I was only to pleased to offer my knowledge.Nevermind.These days one can`t even give out free advice.:tongue:

Guest Triple`S`

You guys are absolutely right.Homer is just doing is job and I was in the wrong.Thing is the importing business is so exciting,especially when your bringing in Supra`s and Skyline`s etc and you get to drive them around while they are up for sale.One can`t help but advertise the fact.As for already having a trader on the site who can give advice,well you now have 2.The more the merrier.All the best.Steve.

Welcome to the club Steve!

Still sounds like you're advertising to me though. I wouldn't admit that you are driving around in someone prospective new purchase either!! Just an opinion....;)

H.

:yeahthat: id be pi**ed off if i was waiting for my supe and it had a few extra miles on the clock

Guest Triple`S`

We drive them around to make sure that everything is in good working order.We also deliver many vehicles personally.We`ve been importing for many years with no problems and many happy customers.What I find amazing is that I came on this forum because of my passion for the Japanese sportscar,hoping to chat to other passionate owners.Unfortunately it`s like being back in the school playground.

to be honest it looks like you may have got the wrong end of the stick mate... most people on here are VERY passionate, takes a while to get used to it but once you've been here a while you'll understand. I dont think anyones being negative, just honest and offering advice ;)

anyway - lets play nice now before one of the teachers or super teachers comes along and hands out detention :p