The mkiv Supra Owners Club

turbo gone

bowk1uk

think my turbo on my na-t has gone

gave it a thrashing yesterday when i got home it was smoking from the turbo and oil leaking from the compresor

its an xs power t57 had a feeling it would,nt last to long,but 3500miles is not good

looking at buying this any thoughts anyone, will fit on my set up with no mods

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130092840278&rd=1&rd=1

Changing any component like a turbo will require a remap of sorts...

Without knowing the turbo, I am sure the turbo will behave differently and as such will need a remap because the boost will be different and at different levels.

However a more detailed list of what you currently have on your car will help.

Changing any component like a turbo will require a remap of sorts...

Without knowing the turbo, I am sure the turbo will behave differently and as such will need a remap because the boost will be different and at different levels.

However a more detailed list of what you currently have on your car will help.

controlling fuel with safc neo at the moment,thinking of upgrading to e manage with 3bar map sensor and inj loom

rest of setup

460cc inj

xs power manifold

blitz bov

hks wastegate

aem boost gauge

aem wideband

3"apexi filter

xs power intercooler

hks fcd

Mapping aside,

What manifold are you running? if its a stock XS one i think you will have issues with the Garrett turbo hitting the underside of the na inlet manifold as the XS exhaust manifold sits rather high.

gonna go for a smaller ar .70 divided flange ,would this not sit lower than the xs power one

the xs power was a 1.05, there was just enough space to get the inlet pipe on

gonna go for a smaller ar .70 divided flange ,would this not sit lower than the xs power one

the xs power was a 1.05, there was just enough space to get the inlet pipe on

Yea it may work, if it hits you may be able to cut the collector pot down and lower the flange a bit, good opportunity to twist it a tad to so misses the dizzy better;)