The mkiv Supra Owners Club

getting closer

gaz1

now have my gt40/88 turbo fitted, have my aem on its way from miami gt group buy, just ordered phr stage 2 kit, egt sensor, and hks dli, funny thing is i have never even been in a single before, hope i am going to like it:D

Nice one Gary :thumbs:

One word of advice 'RLTC"

I know its a bit different, but I went out with Gamer in his single Soarer, and he nearly scared me to death. I'm not the worlds best passenger, but going up the road almost side ways(it felt like it), with the traction control on is just a little to much for me :D

I know its a bit different, but I went out with Gamer in his single Soarer, and he nearly scared me to death. I'm not the worlds best passenger, but going up the road almost side ways(it felt like it), with the traction control on is just a little to much for me :D

i am a terrible passenger hence why i have not been in one:D

Gaz, my first experience of a single was in JamiePs beast the last time I was at Turbofit - when I met you too.

Holy shit on an oily stick it was absolutely insane.

The laughs coming from Jamie didn't help, you know, that scary kind of 'Whooa ha ha ha' laugh as he bends the car round a roundabout at 70-80 just behind a caravan and floors it! It felt so light the car, but that's just because of the awesome power behind it.

I think I hurt my knees that day as they crushed together in fear from looking at the NOS button Jamie was hovering around whilst we were already doing 140!

I'm sure if you ask Jamie nicely he'll take you for a spin. :)

Gaz, my first experience of a single was in JamiePs beast the last time I was at Turbofit - when I met you too.

Holy shit on an oily stick it was absolutely insane.

The laughs coming from Jamie didn't help, you know, that scary kind of 'Whooa ha ha ha' laugh as he bends the car round a roundabout at 70-80 just behind a caravan and floors it! It felt so light the car, but that's just because of the awesome power behind it.

I think I hurt my knees that day as they crushed together in fear from looking at the NOS button Jamie was hovering around whilst we were already doing 140!

I'm sure if you ask Jamie nicely he'll take you for a spin. :)

he already offered many times, but i always was too busy :eek: