The mkiv Supra Owners Club

300ZX Twin Turbo

Guest ChrisK

Guest ChrisK
Money to get a supe?:eyebrows:

I wish, I was actually considering a supe before I purchased this. I've had a 300bhp 200sx s14a too so one day i'll get a supe i'm sure as i love them.

Unfortunately it's going for a trusty 306 turbo diesel :rolleyes:

Guest ChrisK

No mate, don't go there but i've heard of it. I have plenty of friends who live in Much Wenlock which isn't far from Ironbridge or Telford.

I'm actually from Bridgnorth. :)

No mate, don't go there but i've heard of it. I have plenty of friends who live in Much Wenlock which isn't far from Ironbridge or Telford.

I'm actually from Bridgnorth. :)

You ought to make one of the meets if you can. I've not done one yet this year, but they're usually a nice bunch. Started off with MR2OC, then kinda grew.

Just up the road then. A few guys from here meet with http://www.japworcs.co.uk - again a good bunch.

I love these cars and would like one day, my mate is toying with getting himself something nice, with some power, but cheap and I keep telling him this fits the bill, saw a really nice modded the other night as well but cant for the life of me remember where lol.

I like the shape and when tidied up look good. Im also a big fan of the front end and lights, thumbs up from me....

Nice clean looking example........:thumbs:

How much you selling it for....:eyebrows:

Guest ChrisK

Cheers for comments, it's only done 50k miles with a certificate to prove it as it was converted from km to miles @ zedworld in Tamworth. So it's all in mph too with a de-limiter on it.

The car does handle like a dream, it has HICAS (4 wheel steering as std) and benefits from the uprated bilstein suspension, adjustable camber arms and tension rods.

I went to zedworld today to get it checked out and make sure its all running sweet on their "Conzult" software and all is great. I even purchased some brand new brake pads for it which will be included in the deal.

The drive there and back today (80 miles) really got me pissed off that I've got to sell it as it's so nice to drive. Motorway driving is brilliant with 394lb.ft of torque. ;)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/156137.htm

Oh no, don't let my wife see it, I can't afford it. She likes 300Zx's, and loves the SWB ones... If I were buying one this is the one I'd go for, they handle like a dream.

You fancy a day out on Sunday then? Or are you busy chasing highland cattle?

Guest ChrisK
Nice looking one there dude. Most of them you see tend to be very distastefully modified especially when the rear light clusters get replaced with those tacky quad light conversions.

Thanks mate