The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 6speed Manual Jspec, Opinions needed!

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R

Right lads n ladies,

New to the sight and ive been searching for some time now day and night, but i was offered this Supra from an importer here in Ireland and im looking for your opinions on whether i should go for it and its Price.

1993 Black RZ-S TT Manual

grade 4, tiny scratch on rear bumper

69200 kms

HKS /Drager muffler

HKS/Air filter

KAYABA/shocks

MOMO/S.wheel

turbo timer

Stern 18" Wheels

Face lift lights too i think?

Price: €14500 or £9,850

includes the lot, on the road, registered etc, 6wks waiting or so

Should i wait for uk spec or diff jap?

any Q's please feel free!!

Feedback much appreciated ;)

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20018.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20020.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20027.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20035.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20055.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20057.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20062.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20069.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20070.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20072.jpg

toyota_supura_rz_twin_turbo_f6_body_kit_e676_%20079.jpg

e676_93_toyota_supra_rz_stern18%20001.jpg

e676_93_toyota_supra_rz_stern18%20007.jpg

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
Again, looks alright. Nothing special, cirtainly not a bargain.

Really, i think its absolutely mint! price isnt a bargain tho your right.

@Feakins yea its from an importer in Ireland but no guarantee is given..

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
It needs some leathers! As long as you can trust the dealer it looks good.

Itd be the first mod as well as removing the rear reg plate surround Immediately!

ps. its the origianal RZ model not RZ-S but has all the extras, and to be honest id want a 95-96 for that money but we'll see...

What you think lads?

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
It's about the going rate from a dealer here but since there's no g'tee I'd be pushing to pay a bit less. Compare it to prices on http://www.carzone.ie and you'll see what I mean.

I have but not worth a bother mate, the prices for supes in Ireland are so up and down its ridiculous. see one there for 18500, 93.. pull the other like, know what i mean. Has a nice spec list but value added??? i dont think so.

As for the pics, pitty its not through an auction, get a much better idea of what the paint work n so is really like. Pics can make any car look amazing and cover up everything!!

Wheels are just delish in my opinion, wud love em in 19"s and slam the supra on to em. Havent made up my mind yet but i reckon id get a 95 upgraded RZ to ad RZ-S model for the same price, and cond inc mileage n so.

Agreed?

thats the one I said my mate has emailed me about, he is asking for £7500 and the rest with you ?!! dont know if thats any better than £9500 on road in Ireland though, but if you think its better then Im happy to let him ask for it.

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
thats the one I said my mate has emailed me about, he is asking for £7500 and the rest with you ?!! dont know if thats any better than £9500 on road in Ireland though, but if you think its better then Im happy to let him ask for it.

Memory lapse! :blink: :search:

but what are ya talking about? ya saying that your mate was offered the same car for 7500 on the road in eng??

Memory lapse! :blink: :search:

but what are ya talking about? ya saying that your mate was offered the same car for 7500 on the road in eng??

no mate, go back to your previous threads with same subject and you see what I mean ;)

its £7500 FOB (free on board) , Im sure I mentioned that in one of your other threads :)

not sure what kind of duty you need to pay in Ireland but it might work out cheaper for you this way ;)

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
no mate, go back to your previous threads with same subject and you see what I mean ;)

its £7500 FOB (free on board) , Im sure I mentioned that in one of your other threads :)

not sure what kind of duty you need to pay in Ireland but it might work out cheaper for you this way ;)

Sorry mate, had a search there. Get ya now. But buying in trade stock in japan how can you verify its cond, grade etc, cant really, apart from pics???

7500 FOB works out at 11euro..

So im basically been charged 3500 to get it transported, agent fees, and vrt (registration which is 1100). ie. over charged???

Where is this sup in Japland, your mate have a contact?

I think its overpriced. Mine is a Black 93 with FSH from new, and has a BPU (plus others on top like HKS FCON?) spec list much much longer than that...and i would look around the £10k mark if i was to sell.

I would look elsewhere...or give Jurgen a bell and get one exactly to your taste (but a longer wait).

Just my 2pence.

Guest FKARichie-Supra-R
I think its overpriced. Mine is a Black 93 with FSH from new, and has a BPU (plus others on top like HKS FCON?) spec list much much longer than that...and i would look around the £10k mark if i was to sell.

I would look elsewhere...or give Jurgen a bell and get one exactly to your taste (but a longer wait).

Just my 2pence.

cheers for the advice Sean. Ive been in contact with Jurgen but hes unfortunately away for a couple of days. Says he has one to my likings, just waiting to hear back from him. ;)

mate, these gys are the ones I got my own supra from, and Im not trying to be big headed about this but Im sure my sup is one of the cleanest supras around!!

having said that when you import a car from the pic you got to take some chances as I did in the past few years importing my cars, but these guys are no bad compared with other local importers or dealers.