The mkiv Supra Owners Club

V-Power or Tesco 99 RON?

cheekymonkey

See subject :D

Unfortunately at the weekend I had no choice but to use "Total" 97 RON :(

If you put in Tesco in the serch button you will get loads of topics re this already as been covered quite a bit. :)

Here is a Tesco Vs Shell thread already done.

Done to death ;)

The search button is your friend not your enemy. :p

However personally I woudl use either as not that paticular but V power would be top of the list.

My god the v power is like holy water it cannot be bettered and must be treated with the highest respect, you also get the trump cards with it of which i have at least 3 full sets off, having said that bp 102 ron is prob better but costs over £2 a litre:blink:

A mixture of bio-fuel is added to provide the higher RON. Like LPG, bio-fuels have a higher RON, however they're not as potent.

Shell at the moment use a pure mixture in V-Power... so far.

I hear a new law that soon all fuels wil have to have a 5% bio-fuel content. Too much bio-fuel can corrode rubber pipes in the fuel system as well.