The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car got hit in the works car park :(

dr_blackman

Yep my Supra has now got a dented drivers side front wing, scuffed bumper and broken side cluster and my standard drivers alloy is scuffed.... [sAD][/sAD]

A colleague at work hit it in one of our vans :( So at least its no hit or run! Just got to do all the insurance thing with sky now!

What a crap day! :(

Getting really annoyed as i'm tired and want to go to sleep! Surely sky should have more than one person who can deal with this, its a bit pathetic..... ring back in 15mins, then oh he's busy, i'll take ur number and he'll ring you! I know there probably busy but customer service is essential for a good reputation!

Can't stand the company. they seem too laid back and everyone there tells you something different.

i told them from the start of the policy the mods i had. When they sent me a copy that they hadnt even bothered to spell check, they still didnt put my mods on. so i wrote on the copy and sent it back.

When i checked the policy for my renewal they still hadnt put my mods on! so my insurance was invalid all year!

very unproffesional

Personally i wouldn't have even involved my insurance company. Friends father backed into my old pug 309 GTI in his company car. He called his fleet manager who just said pay for the work and give him the receipt and that was it.

That is how insurance should work.