The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello, new member

Fargo

At last ive got myself into a TT, Red 93 Jpsec BPU 80k miles (pics to come) so please welcome me into the fold.

im in the middlesex area so may see a few of you around as i have done already (whos the silver one with a dragon vinyl down the side)

ahh mr Aido and mr crawley how goes it boys..

@ aido, dont know what im going to do yet, deffo want to get another HKS super drager, gota get this on the dyno to see where were at, ive also got a spare pair of stock turbos with the car so may get them all hybrid'd up and stick them on, think i'll blue up the rest of the dash like i did with the IS, get some more shiny bling in the engine, sort out a dump valve (got go to a meet and have a listen to some) and most of all me the sup need to 'get to know each other' a bit as im still taking it rather easy on the bends. oh and learn a thing or two about turbo's.