The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new boy here, DMX, hows it goin guys an gals

dmx75

Hi peeps, im new 2 this site, so hope ppl can help me out!! I bought a Supra in Aug last yr, i got a Twin Turbo manuel, L reg, in silver. Unfortuantely, some little buggers av bin tryin 2 take ma stereo( even thought its got a Cat 1 Alarm on, which i think sucks) an ma window cost me £260 each(door window) so its bin off the road since November!! Im lookin 2 make ma Supra 700bhp, but not sure the bits 2 get an all that stuff, so can some 1 help me out plz? And the best places 2 get it? I also need 2 knw the things which are common that go wrong wi em.....I hope 2 hear from u guys.:)

Guest Phillw454

Hi

Pfft its easy, heres a short version. Hi, car got broke into, £280 for new windows, someone tried to steal stereo, needs to make supra 700bhp, how can he do it? And what goes wrong with them?:)

well thanx 4 that guys, and heres me thinkin theres nice ppl on here :S, was just explaining a few things. Im sooo glad i joined this site now. :(

Dude, they are a good bunch, but when you constantly see txt speak people will automatically make a connection with text speak and CHAV!. Use normal english (even broken english is allowed by our out of country members), just not silly text speak.

And get used to some level of abuse on here, it is like a big locker room...:p

Guest Phillw454
hey dude, wlcme here m8 dnt b takn bk by sum ov the commnt da dudes say :p

:rlol:

Were a nice bunch really, just alot of smart ass's too:d

really razza? why do u come to Hull often, its a rite shit hole!!!! And im sorry i use txt speech, but its what im used, im a bit of an MSN geek you see.

Does MSN have a limit on the number of characters used?

:innocent:

All I'll say is that if you make the effort to write full word posts on here you'll get lots and lots of help in return, otherwise people seem to take the approach of "if he can't be bothered to ask properly, I can't be bothered to answer"

If text style writing is what you are used to I'd make an effort to adapt, people on MSN can still understand big words ;)

the technical side is somthing i have no knowlegde about at all!! Mines pretty basic really, its got a HKS filter on it an Turbo Timer, thats about it. But i love the speed it goes, so i want to make it alot faster. Guna come to 1 of those meetings they have in Yorkshire, 1st Tuesday in the month and have a chat there about it!