The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hiya

mental-modder

i need a supra, but im 18 where do u think i should go for insurance?

That is going to be some insurance bill wherever you go - would guess at 2.5k+.

TT's seem often cheaper to insure than NA's for some reason. Try the club insurer (Sky Insurance) & Adrian Flux always seems a popular one on here.

... & welcome & good luck getting a sup:)

hey

all im lookin for is a automatic TT, cheers BASHTHEBISHOP cos i thought it would b more than that, im not rly fussed bowt drivin it for another year, i jus wanna get 1, and modd the shit out of it, but thanx for the comments, i mean (ric) BLUE ANGEL, i helped to modd his car and came 3rd at donny show, so i wanna beat his lol, but then that would add to insurance, i guess

hey

i mean (ric) BLUE ANGEL, i helped to modd his car and came 3rd at donny show, so i wanna beat his lol,

oooooooo ric is gonna be pissed!!!!! 95% of the work on that car is his own minus the paint job done by neel?

oooooooo ric is gonna be pissed!!!!! 95% of the work on that car is his own minus the paint job done by neel?

:question:

:faint: More like 99.9% hun!

oh dear....:(

oops i meant 95% his work and the remaining 5% = paint job. :blink:

Guest blueangel

Lol just seen this thread guys:bang: first of all neil at custom creations definatly has a huge claim to the building of my supe without him the bodywork would not be as good as it is and i know he worked hard on it as i spent endless days with him turning an old battered supe into what is now the showcar it is, The paintwork is down to a friend called jonathon and his company Daze who did a cracking job considering the idea started as a shadow. The design of the car i lay down as my own idea and alot of hard work and brainstorming with help from the above people. Other people have been there to help like maz and ammo and yes gav has also helped out but in no way can you lay claim to being part of the build process of my supe. Sorry fella but you held wood while i cut it and grabbed tools for me when i couldnt reach them ,laying claim like you are to being a major part of building my supe is wrong and does and will piss alot of people off so please stop doing it eh.

The last person and probally the most important of all in the build process is amanda for putting up with me while doing this project and helping me out finacially and keeping me sane when shit went wrong lol.:blink:

hey

all im lookin for is a automatic TT, cheers BASHTHEBISHOP cos i thought it would b more than that, im not rly fussed bowt drivin it for another year, i jus wanna get 1, and modd the shit out of it, but thanx for the comments, i mean (ric) BLUE ANGEL, i helped to modd his car and came 3rd at donny show, so i wanna beat his lol, but then that would add to insurance, i guess

Just been proven as a complete B***S****er. Not a good start and introduction to the forum is it :no: