The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which BOV? :)

cheekymonkey

Jesus, which post of yours do I have to read now!!!!!

Go for the HKS SSQV BOV with a decent fin insert. Purple for a louder whoosh.

Give Nic the Pimp a shout for some truly excellent prices :)

LoL!

I really appreciate all your replies. I have had my first weekend with the car and no internet access, so I have been saving all my queries up. After today I'll have plenty of gadgets to order and things to think about...

Will see what Nic has for me :)

Errr, doesn't it? Oh dear - maybe I already have one then? It's not very loud, but it's definately has a Psssssh noise when I change gear...

you have a aftermarket airfilter.

You can hear the stock bov going tsssshh if you have a diffrent filter other than stock

Errr, doesn't it? Oh dear - maybe I already have one then? It's not very loud, but it's definately has a Psssssh noise when I change gear...

James, I think that sound you are hearing is from the ARC Air filter as it never sounded like that before I renewed the filter panel ;)

I agree that my choice would be the HKS with purple fin too :eyebrows:

Gaz

you probably have an aftermarket air filter then.. that sounds like a bov (sort of!)

James, I think that sound you are hearing is from the ARC Air filter as it never sounded like that before I renewed the filter panel ;)

I agree that my choice would be the HKS with purple fin too :eyebrows:

It's actually a very nice sound, hence me wanting a similar one, just a bit louder. Will be sure to come and visit you one day when I have a done a few things to it... :)

Get yourself along to a meet before spending the cash. You might not like the sound of some of them

I hate the HKS SSQV (fin makes bugger all difference IMO), though it is a better product, engineering wise.

In hindsight I'd get an XS power one (Sard copy), it sounds fine and only costs about £40 ;)

EDIT - lol, just seen Jamies post