The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR vs Titan vs SP fuelling kits

RobSheffield

Why? No problems with mine. Pity, as I had a free set here I was going to offer you Rob :tongue:

I think the HKS ones have had issues due to being stored for long periods of time. Hence they need cleaning, but nothing more.

It's the SARD ones that I thought had issue's with their spray pattern.

I think the HKS ones have had issues due to being stored for long periods of time. Hence they need cleaning, but nothing more.

Same can be said for most injectors really, as you know it's always best to clean and flow test any injectors before fitting.

Actually I remember reading that the HKS fuel rails were a bit of an issue, where the injectors are mounted to the rail. Fuel leaks, etc.

Under correction...

I only know of JamieP who had an issue with an HKS Fuel Rail kit, this was a kit I supplied, but I don't know the reason for the problem.

I use the HKS fuel rail on my own car and have supplied dozens of others without any issues.

Let's look at some info....

-------------------------------------------

Titan Fuel Kit

Free Overnight Shipping. IN STOCK

GET $50 BACK (buy our fuel system and send your old rail and injectors and get a $50 refund)

The stock Supra fuel system will support between 500-525rwhp depending upon a number of factors. When moving beyond this HP range we recommend an upgraded fuel system. We have taken our time and put together a kit that will flow enough fuel for 700+rwhp. If you are using the VPC, then you will need the 720/680cc version, which works fine with these injectors.

This kit is designed around the PROVEN twin Supra fuel pump (in-tank) kit. We are now utilizing the incredible Titan fuel rail with twin end feeds and a single center return for maximum efficiency and reliablity. Included are the following item's:

Complete kit Fuel Rail 720cc Injectors x 6 (complete) Aeroquip Fittings Aeromotive Boost Fuel Pressure Regulator (FPR) Braided lines and Aeroquip fittings Additional Supra Pump (couple with your existing pump) Twin in-tank fuel pump kit All connectors, pre-cut wiring, instructions Relay

The most complete fuel system on the market, at the greatest value to our customer.

Sale price: $2,195.00

PHR Stage 1

The Powerhouse Racing Fuel System is the highest-quality and most complete fuel system available for your Supra in the aftermarket, period. There have been many copies over the years, some selling for the same price without assembled fuel lines! The goal at PHR has always been to make the upgrade process as simple and smooth as possible, while using the highest quality components available. Our fuel system upgrades are pre-assembled in the box, and are ready to install without any special tools required. The PHR Stage 1 Fuel System includes the PHR 17.5mm (-10AN) ID high-flow fuel rail, twin Walbro GSS341 in-tank fuel pumps, Aeromotive EFI fuel pressure regulator, liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge, fully assembled and pressure tested -6AN Stainless Steel braided fuel lines, hi-flow fuel filter, Siemens 720cc fuel injectors, PHR quick release injector clips, and all hardware necessary for a complete install. We even include a sheet of a space-age polymer used to wrap the fuel pumps to prevent magnetic interference. This is the perfect fuel system upgrade for customers needing to support between 550 and 700 Rear Wheel Horsepower. A complete and high quality fuel system upgrade from the most trusted name in Toyota and Lexus performance.

Price: $2195

PHR Stage 2

The Stage 2 Fuel System includes the very same components as Stage 1, with the exception of 850cc Siemens injectors. This fuel system can support between 700 and 850 horsepower.

Price: $2255

PHR Stage 3

The Stage 3 Fuel System includes the very same components as Stage 2, with the exception of 1000cc Siemens injectors. This fuel system can support between 850 and 1000 horsepower.

Price: $2315

PHR Stage 4

The Powerhouse Racing Stage 4 Fuel System is the largest, highest capacity fuel system upgrade available for the MKIV Supra Turbo. This new fuel system includes our triple in-tank fuel pump bracket, 3 Walbro GSS 341 fuel pumps, 10AN fuel feed line, 10AN fuel filter, 12AN High Flow Fuel Rail, 1600cc injectors, Aeromotive FPR, Injector wiring clips, liquid filled fuel pressure gauge, and all fittings necessary for a complete installation. This fuel system can support over 1500 horsepower! If you can make the power, this fuel system can support it. Requires a stand-alone EMS for tuning, as the OEM ECU cannot support 1600cc injectors.

Price: $3095

SP Racing with 720s / 880s / 1000s

Complete SP fuel system with dual walbro pumps, preassembled -6 SS lines, -6 filter, SP dual feed fuel rail with billet stantions, injectors, EGR block off plates, regulator, regulator bracket, FP gauge, wires, relays, fuses

Sale Price: $1,899.00

PHR KITS

TITAN KITS

SP KITS

PHR Stage 1 and Titan kits seem very similar but the Titan uses OEM pumps which seems like a better idea to me, the cheaper SP one is cheaper and they don't write as much as the others ;)

Tricky isn't it :)

phr.jpg

spfuel.jpg

titanmotorsports.gif

I only know of JamieP who had an issue with an HKS Fuel Rail kit, this was a kit I supplied, but I don't know the reason for the problem.

I use the HKS fuel rail on my own car and have supplied dozens of others without any issues.

At the end of the day, I have one supplied by you, in my car now. Thats the full HKS kit, with a Walbro fuel pump.

The issues with my rail turned out to be because it was bent i brought another and that was fine.