The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tip for the weekend

JamesC

Ok so when you've been messing about with your car on the drive, always remember to put the handbrake on after! Otherwise it could roll forward into the garage wall and something like this could happen :banghead: :cry: Came back out the house and found my car in the garage wall.

Scratched my bumper and a little bit on the wing too :cry:

Yeah its definately a paint job becasuse its through to the plastic, think it might be dinted too.

Yeah could be a toyota problem, i'll go with that :D They should make it automatic instead of having to pull some bloody handle up :p

At least it went the right way mate, and not out into the road to play with the traffic :search:

Saw a car the other day (07 reg Honda Civic) where the owner hadn't put the handbrake on peoperly and it had rolled slowly all the way down a mahoosive hill missing EVERYTHING and was sitting double parked at the bottom of the road. Now that's what I call lucky :D

Those scratches will come out. Dent magicians can do scratches and invisible repairs.