The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra N/A Aerotop WANTED

Guest PRICEY

Guest PRICEY

Hello

I'm busy searching for a Aerotop Supra (N/A) but im unable to find one that fits the bill

I've looked in the normal places but cant find one I have a bugdet of £5-£6K

Anybody that is able to help would be much appriciated

Thanks

Pricey

Guest PRICEY
Does it need to be working or do you want a project car? ;) :D

yes it needs it needs to be working order thanks for the help anyways

yes it needs it needs to be working order thanks for the help anyways

No problem, sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread, was only jesting as mine's an aerotop but dead at the moment :)

Good luck with your hunting :)

Guest PRICEY
No problem, sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread, was only jesting as mine's an aerotop but dead at the moment :)

Good luck with your hunting :)

how dead is dead mate

Guest PRICEY
£4999 red one on the trader. Looks very very clean from the pictures..............

aye mate a phoned up on saterday but it sold with in 2 days really liked that one aswell

Is the one on pistonheads still available then?

You remind me of ME a few months ago. There were very few good aerotops around when I was looking but then again I was looking for an aerotop that looked like mine at the moment.

In the end I went for the coupe as I had fallen in love with it. I had also decided that I wanted white and white aerotops are verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry hard to find!!

H.

Guest PRICEY

yes a have seen a some very nice one's but only a few have stood out two me a would really perfer a red one to tell the truth but a have only seen 1 so far in the few months that a have be looking for an aerotop and that was sold lol am sure the right one will turn up soon but as from saterday am goint to have 5-6k in my pocket burnin a hole in it which am dredding lol

Guest PRICEY
not surprised.............just be patient and have the money ready and live on the trader (thursday morning especially) is my advice........

aye a will be on there on thursday mornin aswell along with piston heads do you know off any other site mate?