The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Return of the infamous Wakefield Supra mini-meet, rodeo and hoedown.

RedM

Yes folks,

After a long hiatus caused by one regular being on the run from a Columbian drug cartel, another being on a Top Secret mission to Iran and one more who couldn't drag himself out of bed on a Sunday I am pleased to announce the imminent return of the Wakefield (and area) Supra mini-meet.

It'll be on the Third Sunday of each month starting from May. April is a no-go due to the Harewood House Hillclimb and Alliteration meeting on the 15th.

The venue is yet to be decided on but I'm thinking that, for the summer months at least, the meet should involve meeting up and driving off somewhere (preferably a place that sells pies and chips) for a meet and then back home.

I'd like some feedback from anyone who is interested and once we've thrashed something out I'll stick it on the calendar.

They like you to eat and leave rather than buy a cuppa and sit there for hours.;)

Good point, the wrinkly women that work there are very morbid too, don't think I've ever seen one of them smile or say 'thankyou'

How about somewhere like 'the black bull' just outside Netherton? Ok so it not really Wakefield, but it has a nice big, flat carpark and serves food and drink. Also there aren't many houses etc round there so no one to annoy with loud exhausts etc :)

It'd be nice to make it more accessible for non-Wakefield residents.

Looks like I'll have to go for a drive at the weekend to find some venues.

Old post office (J38, M1), can't think of an easier place to get to lol. only down side is it has some nasty speed humps on the car parks entrance, like baby elephants they are :D

Old post office (J38, M1), can't think of an easier place to get to lol. only down side is it has some nasty speed humps on the car parks entrance, like baby elephants they are :D

You mean Pikeyville.

I think it has been taken over by the scummers.