The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo Fit, thanks Sam For Helping me out.

Geo

Well some of you may know iv got a problem with the 2nd tubbi, TBH is goosed. So i bit the bullet and went for a small single Kit until such time i can go for a bigger one with the trimmings. It was cheaper for me to do this to get the car back up and running for the Modball, rather than go with Hybrids etc.

I spoke to Sam at Turbo fit and the car is all booked in for the 30th April.

The excitment is building. Roll on after the 30th as i'll have the car back with a small single setup.

Thanks Sam for your Help.

G.

Geo fancy a convoy back up I will be driving back to Dumfries on the 30th if my car is ready at Turbofit as well :D

Well i drop the car off on the 30th so may be looking for a lift back home, wink, wink.

But yea a convoy will be good if poss.

What did you get done on your car Ian??

Well i drop the car off on the 30th so may be looking for a lift back home, wink, wink.

But yea a convoy will be good if poss.

What did you get done on your car Ian??

If car is done could give you a lift back having a T78 put on :D

Nice one, what tubby have you gone for then?:)

Looking at the T70, by the looks of things, But i might chnage my mind again.

Car is booked in anyway, i'll be single soon.

Just looking at ECU and injectors at the mo.

G.

Sounds fine. I take it they do everything required from fitting kit ,fuel system to ecu & mapping? :)

Well it should be a case of going on straight as it comes as a kit. Im just looking into fuel system the now, and ECU. Speaking to Sam Mon/Tues to sort out final details.

G

Sounds fine. I take it they do everything required from fitting kit ,fuel system to ecu & mapping? :)

Yep everything you require to suit your budget I had a T60 for over a year now gone for T78 but was more than happy with T60

Well it should be a case of going on straight as it comes as a kit. Im just looking into fuel system the now, and ECU. Speaking to Sam Mon/Tues to sort out final details.

G

Cool, Hope the drive down isn't too bad.:)

Cheers

Mike

G what parts are you going with, ie. fueling, ECU, etc?

Hey dude,

Well the car has the Fcon S in it at the moment, so greg said he'l map it if it aint locked, fingers crossed.

Just going to be using either 550's or 650's cant get a good price on them the now. Still looking.

G.