The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished getting my car back together again

Supra ST Myster

Ok, following on from this thread

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=101869&highlight

I have now finished fixing my car and is ready for a full respray, unfortuantly i now blame Gaz for my full respray as i bought the bumper off him and simply love the colour of it and seeing as nearly the whole front half is to be done may aswell do the lot, would look a bit odd anyway i recon with nice new paint front half and 13year old paint rear half

Replaced the lower rad support between chassis legs, slam panel, wings bonnet, fitted a nice cooler for the power steering now and a nice new cooler for the auto box, new rad in as well, i have a red door but wont fit that just yet as my car will be 4 different colours lol, lots of other work done aswell..

Thought i had problems with my auto box as i lost fluid due to me crushing the pipes and it pi@@ing out, as it was slipping in every gear before it would bite, but sorted that out, just need more fluid and a bit more time to run back in, Just got to pick up my nice new glass headlight from Steve Manley next sat and wire the headlights and indicators back on, went for a drive today and it felt good :cool:

Cant belive i didnt damage anything from me going uo the curb, car drives straight, no vibrations, nothing, just as it was!

Some pics.. Going to fit dolouck rear wing on, do luck rear skirts, veilside side skirts and veilside offenders and change alloys. Going to look pretty good i reckon when its all done!

HPIM0736.JPG

HPIM0737.JPG

HPIM0738.JPG

HPIM0731.JPG

HPIM0732.JPG

HPIM0734.JPG

HPIM0730.JPG

HPIM0735.JPG

HPIM0739.JPG

HPIM0740.JPG

HPIM0741.JPG