The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Only Day at POD - NorthWest

Matt H

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to but isn't there a 75 car max or sumthing. Couldn't sign up for it for some reaon the morning I got the PM n last time I looked it was on 120 something.

What's the link to sign up if it isn't too late. Ran a 13.6 with v.BPU last time so hope to beat that if nothing else

Want to but isn't there a 75 car max or sumthing. Couldn't sign up for it for some reaon the morning I got the PM n last time I looked it was on 120 something.

What's the link to sign up if it isn't too late. Ran a 13.6 with v.BPU last time so hope to beat that if nothing else

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=105843 it seems there are plenty of places free.

Might be able to come to this will have to check tomorrow :)

Matt really sorry to hear about your engine matey just read the post dude :( What you going to do matey?

taking it to turbofit on the 23rd, jut got to work out how to get it there!

Still plenty of places available for this guys, Rob;)

Anyone still interested who hasn't seen the details check out the big banner at the top of the forum ;)

To those already signed up, what time do we want to get to the Pod ? By my reckoning it's going to take us close to 3 hours to get there, so we'll need to factor that in.

Those that I know of:

Wez_P

Dodgy

Sharpie

Pixelfill

mrmward

I'm thinking same procedure as JAE last year meet up at Mascrat and convoy down from there. Where are you coming from Peter?:

Anyone else who's signed up and wants to convoy down - make yourself known :hi:

Mike