The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra & Skyline Rolling Road Day

Whitesupraboy2

What day would you prefer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What day would you prefer?

As the title suggestions Ive been speaking with a Moderator over at GTR.co.uk are we are looking at a Joint RR day at Triton Motorsport in B'mth (B'mt Airport). We need a minimum of 15 cars in total between the clubs for this day to go ahead. With a Maximum of about 30 cars to participate.

The price is £35 including VAT, at the moment the proposed dates are 19th May, 26th May and 2nd June. Please use the poll above to select the dates your avaliable and feel free to make more then one choice. The decision will then be made soon when this thread will be locked and a new one with confirmed details posted.

If you are interested get your names down below, places to actually run will be limited to 15 per club. Spectators are of course welcome. At the time of booking your slot it will probably be done directly with the garage so you call them and simply put your name down and then update the list on the new thread to say you have confirmed entry. At that point it will bea simple first come first Serve.

It should be a good day seeing some high powered Skylines & Supra's on the RR. There should be a thread up on GTR when the Mod gets a chance

(The below list is of Members who would be interested in entering only, no need for a spectators list yet)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dave P

can a rolling road day be organised for august,my car should be full power mapped by then so that 1600bhp i want might be on the cards,FULL RACE AND GT55/91 SET UP ALL THE WAY,bring on the skyline boys

Guest Dave P

my name is dave,my supra is just getting finished by Envy Performance,with a target horsepower figure of 1600bhp,i would definitely want to attend a day in august,as my car will be finished in time for jae.

my name is dave,my supra is just getting finished by Envy Performance,with a target horsepower figure of 1600bhp,i would definitely want to attend a day in august,as my car will be finished in time for jae.

1600bhp, your either very rich, or very stupid.........Im undecided............:search:

Power figures dont impress us around here though, we love the car for what it is...........;)

1600bhp, your either very rich, or very stupid.........Im undecided............:search:

Power figures dont impress us around here though, we love the car for what it is...........;)

I guess you've missed the project thread for this car then?

"Green with Envy" if you want to have a look.

Hi Dave, not sure when ill be organising it, but I think with yours it will be a case of finding a dyno that can take that much! :D