The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

Sunday October 12th - Japanese Performance RWYB - Public Track Day at Santa Pod Raceway.

Japanese Cars Only

Traders

Show Cars

Club Areas & Displays

Ticket Details

You can buy the tickets on the day if you like, but from past experience I'll tell you it's a lot less hassle to have them before you get there. Simply call them on 01234 782828 and ask for tickets to the Japanese Performance Show. As for the dyno run, if you want to pre-book it to ensure you get a place simply chose a free slot from the list and e-mail [email protected] to confirm it. £50 on the day, cash prefered.

Tickets booked (2 spaces remaining)

1. Terminator

2. Branners

3. Terry

4. Leon

5. Mawby

6. Trig10UK

7. Lust2luv

8. GavinL

9. Ouzolover

10. Supraguy

11. Roy

12. Mid'lifecry'sis

13. SimonB

14. Matt B

15. Bobbeh

16. millhouse

17. dude

18. Geezabloke

19. ad500

20. Jive

21. SoonToHaveSoop

22. SoonToHaveSoop's friend

23. Suprachargedtt

24. Justin

25. Matt Harwood

26. Supradude666

27. John K

28. Steve W2

29. Doug

30. Gordon Flynn

31. afennell

32. Wipeout

33. supra TT myster

34. TLicense

35. dandan

36. RobSupra

37. Springbok

38. pulse

Dyno runs

09:30

10:15 Wipeout

11:00 Jive

11:45 Justin

12:30 Mawby

13:15 Millhouse

14:00 GavinL

14:45 Matt B

15:30 Alan Hunt

16:15 Tony License

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As per Billing (JAE) event all shows and future club bookings are £50 per run. (£60 normally)

Yes more than a standard rolling road but others will testify it's a great piece of kit and no worries about tyre slip plus you get 100 people standing around watching :)

Regards

Pete

ps. I'll have to get John to arrange a Dyno day at THOR. (North Coventry)

How long do the power runs take?

Most of the time taken is attaching the wheels to the absorbers.

The actual runs are over in a matter of minutes. (6 runs in total)

At JAE we were able to get cars turned around every 40mins. (Our aim was 30!)

So this time were are booking every 45mins to allow a bit of breathing space at shows to talk to people about it.

If you want to book a time please choose (nothing booked yet) and email me at [email protected]

Regards

Pete

• 4 weeks later...

Just confirmed my deadline for phoning through numbers is 9.00 3rd October. So any names not posted by 10.00 on Tuesday evening will not be included, and therefore will not be able to park in the designated MKIV Supra Club Area.

Pod staff will post all the stickers to me, on the 3rd. I will pm those on the list who will be expected to send me a stamped address envelope for their sticker. I will post out by return post.

I've been speaking to Lofty from the Ultimate Japanese Car Club and he's found out from Santa Pod that you don't need to buy tickets in advance to get allocated spacing. All you need is the sticker showing in the top right hand corner of the windscreen when you get there. So Terminater, just ask for 30 or something stickers and then send them out to whoever wants them, then if they want to buy the tickets on the day they can.

I want to go, but am skint so have to wait to see if my mate wants to share the petrol costs:D . He wants to go, so when confirmed I'll re post when I've ordered my tickets.

Matt H if your car is ready then I'll have to follow you up there if that's ok, I'm a pod virgin!! :eek: If not, who else is going from the Kent area??

Ben..

How are those who are going to launch down the strip and going for dyno runs going to co-ordinate things?

Do we all meet up and park in our allocated spaces first, then join in the racing queues as and when during the day?

Will we be allowed to come and go from our club area dya reckon Termy?

J.:flame Dev

I have just booked my ticket and am really looking forward to this one after missing the Gumball.

This will be my first appearance and am a bit scared to go by myself. Does anyone from the surrounding area want to hold my hand and make it a bit of a mini convoy to the pod?

Forgive me if I have missed anyone but a few local names would be:

John K

Jive

Mawby

Ouzolover

Lust2Luv

Please say yes otherwise I will ahve to turn up looking like a loner otherwise. Smoooth:cool: