The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sure there will be a convoy from various locations.

I would suggest the main meet point is Toddington as the M1 roadworks at Hemel would be a nightmare with loads of supras.

Gaz, the drinking rule is something we have brought in for this event. We do not want to encounrage anybody to drink and drive and as we have no way of proving if a competitor has been drinking then we have to err on the side of caution.

There wont be any bar facilities there anyway, so it would be people bringing their own drink in that worries us.

JB

The no alcohol rule, I don't normally drink at pod - but thats the first I've heard of that one? I am sure there will be non-competitors that fancy a pint - this is a blanket rule yeah?
Its a blanket rule. Maybe next time we will be more relaxed about this but this is our first attempt at organsing such an expensive event that we want it to run as smoothly as possible and we just felt that as it is only a one day event the lack of alcohol wouldn't be a great loss.

non-competitors like myself can pay the £5 on the day right?
Yes you can.

If you are turning up in a Supra then just have your cash ready and you'll get in. If you are driving anything else then please make sure you have your membership card so that you don't get held up getting past security. They are on strict instruction not to allow any non-club members in as this is a private event.

I'd love to come as a Spectator, with Lucas...

however - what time is the day/event likely to finish? I'm due to be going out for a big family meal in the evening, so i need to make sure that I'm home in time :(

Any ideas? Cheers