The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone, I've joined at last !!

Guest THE BIRD

Guest THE BIRD

This is my second attempt on the Tinternet, i am as heavy handed with a computer as with fast cars! I wrote off my first supra 18 months ago (sorry everyone) but got straight back behind the wheel and bought myself a twin turbo model! It`s sonic blue with coilover suspension and volk racing 18" challenge, chrome wheels (which meant nothing to me when i bought her). she had lots of quirky little faults but drives like a dream. the lad who sold her to me thought stupid woman, no problem but being a woman i saw it, wanted it and so bought it. it has cost me a fortune and i haven`t finished yet. i have had a lot of large and fast cars including a `66 mustang conv and sadly a mondeo st24 (but still an exciting drive). I had fallen in love with the power, style and pure beauty of the MKIV SUPRA long before i could ever afford one. My area is overrun with young chav`s driving subarus that don`t know any better. As you know our supras turn more heads than any noisy scooby from the very young to the almost very old. I am proud to own my PURE SPORT`s supra and to now be a member of your club.

:salute: