The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new wheels

wilko

just bought these they are 8.5 x 18 front with 235/40/18 tyres and 9.5 x 18 with 265/35/18 tyres at the rear. what do you guys think.

when they are delivered on wednesday i will have a set of 18" split rims with stainless lip for sale they are 8x18 and 9x18 with 235/40/18 and 265/40/18 tyres all with about 5/6 mm left any offers appreciated, they will need refurbing but are not bad just slight curbing on rims. dont know whether to refurb them then sell them any ideas welcome

jearo 147.jpg

did you order them from premier wheels dave if so when did you order. i ordered yesterday and they have said weds delivery

yeah premier wheels i got next day delivery

hopefully have mine on by next tuesday havent got any time to have it done b4 that