The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Never fails...

Trig

Seems everytime i get my car back from the bodyshop, a short time afterwards someone scratches it! :angry: Looks like a 4x4 has left the space next to mine and caught the back arch.

Tried T-Cut but this is how it ended up :(

Looks like another trip to the spray shop.....

That's a real bitch!! It really pisses me off when this happens. I don't understand how 1) People can do it and drive off and 2) not know that they have done it...:rolleyes:

I can't wait for Monday when the guy who caught the back end of my car at the last meet and thought that no-one noticed, then drove off!:( Doesn't know that a witness gave me the guys reg no!!

There was no real damage to my car except a couple of rub marks that polished out but it still won't stop me sticking one on him!:sly:

H.

Trig sorry to hear that mate hope you get it sorted soon :)

There was no real damage to my car except a couple of rub marks that polished out but it still won't stop me sticking one in him!:sly:

H.

:blink:

:blink:

Sorry Maz,

Will probably have the wife with me so may just settle for having a word. I was a wee bit upset that some idiot had reversed into my car and then drove off. He knocked the exhaust off it's end bracket and scuffed the rear bimper in two or three places.

I have calmed down a bit!!

H.

Sorry Maz,

Will probably have the wife with me so may just settle for having a word. I was a wee bit upset that some idiot had reversed into my car and then drove off. He knocked the exhaust off it's end bracket and scuffed the rear bimper in two or three places.

I have calmed down a bit!!

H.

lol H.. re read the quoted part.. i was just joking ;)

That approach may have helped Trig but wouldn't have done anything to help me!!:(

I am getting a set of bull bars for the front and a tow bar for the rear...!!

H.

Give me a shout Harvard. I would like to meet the guy too and take a little anger I'm having with my car out on him! :)

Give me a shout Harvard. I would like to meet the guy too and take a little anger I'm having with my car out on him! :)

Thats nice to know Greg!!;)

I have been debating over the last couple of weeks on how to deal with this situation. For some reason I knew there was something wrong. I had parked the car on the end of the row but the meet wasn't as busy as usual.

I had a walk over to my car and all was ok until I walked past the back. There were two or three decent sized marks and the exhaust seemed really low down. Cost me nothing to fix the damage as I re-fitted the exhaust on the bracket and Mike (Pixelfill) had a clay bar that took most of the marks out and then a bit of t-cut when I got home. A witness gave me the reg of the car that had driven off and I was going to report it to the police but then realised I had got rid of the evidence!:rolleyes:

I don't think this prick in the Civic will be stupid enough to come back in the same car this month but if he does there is no way I am going to keep quiet!!:innocent:

The other option would be to bury my foot in the side of his car and wander off, see how he fooking likes it!!:(

We'll see what happens on Monday evening!!

H.

It's a joke isn't it mate. Glad to hear there's no real damage though, but ccertainly damage that gits Ego when you see him!

Obviously keep your cool, but make it blatently clear that he shouldn't get his Driving License by collecting and sending off the tokens from the back of a Frosties Cereal Box in future. Tokens don't buy you driving skills. ;)