The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day on the 5th MAY

Paul_SWZ

As it say's We are having a dyno day for you guys if we can get 20 cars we will do each run for £20 including a print out !

The day will be taking place on the 5th MAY at 10am

There will be a burger van on site and after we want to take a spin to the sea front and take some photo's

We are gonna be Meeting at the 10 am on the 5th MAY at the workshop and then going for a 10 minute drive to the dyno shop

This will be a joint day with the 300zx.co.uk club so please post your names if your interested.

Many thanks Paul

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nonturbo jim will be coming and he is in filton so you could meet with him.

anyway its easy to get to my garage its sedgemoor services on the M5 before jct 22.

Aparently i am going. News to me but seeing ive been invited i may as well. Just would be nice to be informed before i saw my name on the list. LOL.

Guest Phillw454
Aparently i am going. News to me but seeing ive been invited i may as well. Just would be nice to be informed before i saw my name on the list. LOL.

:rlol:

If you go matey il have to meet you somehwere and tag along if thats ok?

thats not far at all man i thought you were much further down south from me...

silly question but what happens if you dont get 20 what happens to the price? soz im not being a tight ass really just that im working with a limited budget as most (i think) are on here

i will still come along again though as i might have done some minor mods by then... fingers crossed

Guest Phillw454

id suggest checking with paul about clearence, as if yours really is that low it may not fit on the rollers

1) paul

2) nonturbojim

3)Phill (if he can find it/follow some one) :D

im heading down to your shop tomorrow Paul to 1st check the ground clearance & maybe do a a spot of shopping as i want a few bits & bobs for N/A :)

Phil if your about in the morning you wanna follow me down in case theres anything you want from the garage as well? if not i will hook up with you on the 5th & we will go down in a convoy again .... but this time we will be on time :lol: