The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi & Wanted UK TT Supra. £££ burning ..lol

Guest busasmoke

Guest busasmoke

First off hello there. 39yr old..jeez.. from Scotland. Lost count of the amount of fast cars i've had over the years. Cossies, Starions, 300zx, 3000GT, (old) Supra Turbo, more cossies.. Got into bikes for past 8 yrs & now basically given that up and looking for a weekend toy that i can pamper and cosset with a view to keeping long term. I remember test driving a black auto TT in 1996 when i was still single with plenty of dosh:eyebrows: in the end the looks swung it & i bought a UK 3000GT ( imported gto's were virtually unheard of at that time ). Anyhow, i want a champagne car on a shandy budget..lol..dont we all? I'm looking for a standard (coz 326bhp is plenty thanks) UK TT Supra, must have all the usual, sensible miles, FSH, ideally few owners, minter etc etc. Budget is up to £8000 and the cash is here now. Will travel anywhere in the UK for the right car/price etc. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MetalMushroom

Hey There,

I was about to advertise mine, as soon as I can figure out how to join properly. I'm looking for £8K. I have a 94 TT UK Auto, 105K miles. Never run on the track etc. 3 or 4 owners including me for the last 5 years. Full Toyota Service History etc.

Tidy condition but time to go due to new twins in the house of a more human nature. It's well looked after, a lot of fun and will be sorely missed.

PM me or call 07711 390 995 if you want any more info / photos. The only down side is that I'm based at pretty much the opposite end of the country in Surrey.

Cheers.

First off hello there. 39yr old..jeez.. from Scotland. Lost count of the amount of fast cars i've had over the years...................

You need to get to the Aberdeen meet if your not already on the list either with the new ride if you have aquired or bag a lift and meet some of the others.

Good luck...