The mkiv Supra Owners Club

orange supra for sale

Guest kabskabs

Guest kabskabs

1993 Toyota Supra Veilside Twin Turbo Aerotop ***SHOW CAR***

FOR SALE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280100679298&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Feel the emotions of driving the replica which is used in the hollywood movie 'FAST AND THE FURIOUS'. Spec featuring reflex orangio colour with full veilside kit. 18 Inch split rims, hks super dragger exhause/dump valve. Performance figures of 400 bhp+ with 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and 180MPG. The car has done 62000 miles which has extensive service history. The car has just recently been taxed. Car has been well looked after and also stored in a high secured Garage.

This car is superb to drive and to maximise the unrestrained pleasure of sports motoring, the TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO is equipped to impress even the most demanding of drivers. The three-spoke steering wheel and gearshift knob are clad in leather for a touch of luxury. Climate control, air-conditioning. Power windows and side mirrors are standard, as is power steering. The sports-style seats are fully adjustable and, for the driver, height-adjustable as well, which together with the stepless tilt adjustable steering column, makes it easy to find the most comfortable driving position.

ENGINE

Toyota Supra JZA-80 3000cc twin turbo, 6 -cylinder, 20-value, HKS 5inch Super Drager stainless steel exhaust, HSK super sound dump valve, customsed induction kit,

TRANSMISSION

Auto

SUSPENSION

Eibach lowering springs and Bilstein shocks

BODYWORK

Reflex orangio colour, full Veilside Kit, TRD rear spoiler, TRD style carbon fiber hood, headlight covers

WHEELS

Chromed 18 inch Image split rims seven spoke wheels

INTERIOR

Black leather interior, dashboard colour coded

SECURITY

Toad alarm, Tracker, Immobiliser

NO NUMBER PLATE INCLUDED UNLESS VERY GOOD OFFER. (C5YCO)

Car can be viewed anytime

IF NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL

[email protected]

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Guest kabskabs

that is my car on ebay mate, read it properlly and you will see my details on there, i want to get rid of this car, i dont know how to add images, so thats y i linked from ebay.

if any one does not agree you can pop down and have a view on the car,

Does not agree with what?

i have not listed some of the tuning parts due to ebay rules
What rules?

We don't have those rules here, so you can tell us what tuning parts it has.

Guest Nicholas

"Feel the emotions of driving the replica which is used in the hollywood movie 'FAST AND THE FURIOUS'" :haha: :thumbdown: :limp: :chav:

Is this guy on crack or something?
Maybe he really believes his 14 year old automatic bendybarge with the stock peashooter turbos is better than mine. :shrug:

He seems to think it's got 20 valves, does 180 miles per gallon and is 'chipped' - so anything is possible.

Bless