The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gt40/88

gaz1

my new turbo is on its way, at the moment i am running 550s ,apexi saf2, walboro pump and apexi boost controller, i have ordered an aem now and would like people,s opinion on what fueling to go for and anything else that would work with this setup, i am going to run with the setup i have for the summer as i don,t want the car in the garage to long when its sunny:D but will be collecting every thing i will need as i go, any suggestions maybe what you are running with this turbo, i will be running on 6 speeed and stock internals

Firstly welcome to the single club....soon anyway! ;)

Good choice going for the AEM...i hear

I got a complete fuel system from dusty i went for stage 3 (major overkill) because i imagine at somepoint in my cars life its going to spend a season as a dyno queen.

will be watching this thread, have ordered the AEM as well. Got an HKS fuel rail and 880 injectors on way aas well. Where is your GT4088 coming from?

What injectors did you get mate?

Gather their top feed...High Impedance or low impedance...sort of struggling with these so many diff options!

I hear the low impedance are the ones to go for but then you gotta put a resistor pack on for the aem...if I knew what was in the resistor pack I'd make one myself!