The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BIG!!! Thx to C.J.

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Just a big thx to C.J. you saved me a bomb and a lot of hassle

there i was just about ready to buy a 8K TT from a garage when up pops this lil fat welsh f**ker with the deal of the century.

He's gone and sold me a box standard unmodified 93 TT with only 42,000 miles on it, not a mark on it ,not one scratch its like driving a brand new car. it even has a private plate and 4x brand new tyres.

not only that he even came to my works and picked me up so i could drive it back without any hassle with lifts from people.

All that for just £6250 :D

there are Traders and there are Traders and then you get someone in a class of there own like C.J.

well you have my business from now on bud and thank you very much for your time and effort in sorting me out with the right motor without trying to fleece me like some people do.:D

Glad to hear you've stayed in the Supra club Andy!! All this talk of scooby's and 300ZX's was knocking me sick tbh..:rolleyes:

Plus with you staying around it will be far easier for Mrs Havard to find you and tw@t you around the head with a rolling pin.:p

H.

Guest Geneb
Dont mention CJ and Fleecee in the same sentance ;)

Thats why they hoofed him outta wales LOL

Make sure you leave an i-Trader feedback Andy, it's not being used enough. ;) :)

Take it easy with the car, BIG difference between an NA and a TT. Take time getting to know it, especially when tubbie 2 comes in. Has caught many out in the past.

Will do mate thx

:D He loves sheep he does;)

and they love him

Glad to hear you've stayed in the Supra club Andy!! All this talk of scooby's and 300ZX's was knocking me sick tbh..:rolleyes:

Plus with you staying around it will be far easier for Mrs Havard to find you and tw@t you around the head with a rolling pin.:p

H.

got a quicker car than u now so she cant catch me lol and you bringing your lasy arse down here for turbofit meet?

Good man welcome to the tt club :D

just gotta steal all that nice bling off your car now bud

We need some :Pics:

coming soon

damn... i need to get me some CJ help in finding my sup

he's the best mate get his mobile off his sig but dont call him after 9.30pm because he usually on the vinegar strokes by then