The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just gone BPU :)

MrHanky

Well I went and picked up my car from Mark at Phoenix last night and I am a very happy chappy :) . Mark has done another excellent job and the car feels noticably quicker.

I only say noticably beccause Mark did not have time to fit the boost controller and I needed to get the car back. So it currently boosts up to just over 0.95. Only thing thats holding me back at the moment is that I think I have another seized caliper :( so I hope my UK spec setup arrives from Dusty soon.

What went on: Greddy 2 Row FMIC (Nic's group buy), Envy decats, NGK plugs, Walbro fuel pump, Thor FCD and a Greddy RS BOV (this is temporary I think, as I may just put stock one in).

Whilst the car was there I also had the cambelt and auxilary belt done for good health and the rocker cover gasket had a slight leak which is now resolved.

So all in all I am almost finished doing the major upgrades. Once the brakes and boost controller is on I will be trying to limit my spending for a while :)

Guest Nicholas

Congrats Mark you'll have to take me for a spin I've never been in a twin turbo supra let alone a bpu one :) enjoy it matey you have the best roads up there! ;)

Congrats Mark you'll have to take me for a spin I've never been in a twin turbo supra let alone a bpu one :) enjoy it matey you have the best roads up there! ;)

As soon as my brakes are on I think I will start to enjoy it. It just really hacks me off when you drive around in a shiny Supra with annoying squeek coming from the back wheel :)

And of course I will take you for a spin :)

0.95 is only just above stock boost, just wait until you turn it up to 1.2 do it now!

Yer I am really looking forward to 1.2 :) but first I need to get my boost controller fitted. Although I do keep debating whether or not to just sell the BC and put a 1.2 RR in. I just can't make my mind up about this :confused:

The RR should be in there anyway if you have a decat. Boost controller is important, as the outside air temp varies you will need different settings for winter and summer. Also you just might not want to run on full boost all the time.

Did you see my gunmetal car there btw when you picked yours up?

The RR should be in there anyway if you have a decat. Boost controller is important, as the outside air temp varies you will need different settings for winter and summer. Also you just might not want to run on full boost all the time.

Did you see my gunmetal car there btw when you picked yours up?

I did indeed see a gunmetal one yes, very nice matey :) and DaveK's blue one.

What exhaust have you got on yours by the way?

It currently has a 1 bar RR in. Think I will get the BC fitted.

You might as well fit it esp if you have the thing already, but I know Mark was mad busy and will have run out of time. Another day then! I have Veilside Titanium exhaust. Was yours the silver car?

ah right, sounded nice. Yep, mine was the silver with gold BBS LM's.