The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oil filter

Benzsupra

Had a look around on here but i can't find what i'm looking for. I want to get an oil filter & an air filter, what i need to know is:

• Are j spec & uk filters the same
  • Where is the best place to get them quick (i don't mind going to Toyota)
  • Does anyone have the part numbers?

If anyone can answer these questions asap it would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Ben.

How much for a TRD air filter, Gaz?

£70 Ross :)

TRD's are £25 from envy. Have a look on their web site, link in the traders section.

Thats the Oil Filters - although I am just about to drop the price of them.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1461

Thanks for all your help guys, Gaz how much for both parts stock + delivery to Ashford, Middx?

Hi Ben,

The PE Oil Filter and Blitz Panel filter are £50, the TRD Oil Filter and TRD Panel Filter would be £90. Delivery would be £7 on either.

Gaz.

Gaz,

Need an oil filter asap please mate as going to change over my oil to some thicker 10 - 50 Silkolene stuff. I found 2 large oil patches on the drive today, at the front, and one by the exhaust exit where it's blown oil out. She's smoking like mad at the moment.

Have you dropped the prices mate or are they still £25?

Thanks,

Greg

Gaz,

Need an oil filter asap please mate as going to change over my oil to some thicker 10 - 50 Silkolene stuff. I found 2 large oil patches on the drive today, at the front, and one by the exhaust exit where it's blown oil out. She's smoking like mad at the moment.

Have you dropped the prices mate or are they still £25?

Thanks,

Greg

Not yet Greg, I think they'll be coming down to £20. If you do order though I'll modify the price at this end :)

Gaz.

They are both the same, don't get your air filter from MrT as it's around £30, I got mine on eBay last week for £10.99.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-LANDCRUISER-COLORADO-3-4-SUPRA-AIR-FILTER_W0QQitemZ110108098154QQcategoryZ10428QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oil filter part #: T90915-20003 (under a tenner from MrT)

thx for that info. more than enough for my BPU supra.

Not to mention that you can get the LEXUS oil Filter as a larger replacement from Lexus.