The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just Passed !!!!

markjodrell

Guest CoolsBlue

cool! i started my lessons on friday (knowing how to drive) and was zooming around town in a bmw 318i on sunday:D congrats to her! but she passed, on manual, so auto shold be easy for her?!!

but she passed, on manual, so auto shold be easy for her?!!

Not at all! You try going from driving a manual for 6 years, or even a few months, into an Auto where you mistake the Brake pedal for the clutch on occasions jerking about all over the place for the first couple of weeks!

Well that was me anyway........:innocent:

Not at all! You try going from driving a manual for 6 years, or even a few months, into an Auto where you mistake the Brake pedal for the clutch on occasions jerking about all over the place for the first couple of weeks!

Well that was me anyway........:innocent:

:rlol:

Just waiting for Edd to ask for pictures...

Meh - they are all the same... :D

oi you cheeky bugga! I only have eyes for one lady, :love: Lucy Pinder :love: I leave all other women in this world to Ed as he is a far superior lady lover than me!

Not sure what car to get her, maybe a Kia or a Clio .Must be something small and cheap to insure.

Insurance is a joke for "young uns"

Its getting expensive for me , wifes got an Mx3, sons got a 1.6 306 , I have a Vectra and a Supra TT and now another on the way AAARRRRRGGGGGG

Guest gzaerojon
My 17 year old daughter, Lauren, has just passed her driving test.

Third time lucky....

The waiting was unbearable while she was gone with the instructor :D :D :D :D

Well done :clap:

so how do those P plates look on the soop ;)

Well done :clap:

so how do those P plates look on the soop ;)

:D :D

Actually I did ask her about P plates when I get her a car sorted out, but she wont hear of it. I think they are a good idea for a new driver, other motorists would give her a bit more space.

BUT, kids today, they think they are Sooooo uncool, must admit , I would never of had them when I passed...(30 years ago)

i didnt bother with P plates. but then my first car wasnt fast enough to be unsafe! haha Fiat Panda.

I had 13 minor faults :) im not dangerous.

Congrats to your daughter though.

Well my first car was a 1969 Mini 850, your Fiat panda would seem fast in comparison I would imagine....:D

Didnt have P plates back then, wouldnt have had them if they were available mind.