The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top Secret V12 video

JamieP

Guest CoolsBlue

i want a magazine with that supe featured init, any out this month that i can grab?? or anyone got one theyd sell?cool car!!

I didnt actually mention anything about the car in my last post:rolleyes: I think it sounds and looks fantastic. The lights up front are starting to grow on me a little bit (not a hell of a lot like, just a bit). I suppose they're all part of the evoloution and trying to do something differant. It really is a top car.

Am I right thinking near the end of the video they mention they will be taking the V12 to Nardo?

I wonder if 500ps is it's final output, or if it's in low boost running in phase? I only ask as 500ps isn't an awful lot to take to Nardo.

Impressive...I'd be interested to see the dyno graph.

I wonder what it's really like.. big old lump up front, but it looked tidy on the track.

Did you see the doner car??

I had no idea they had a v12 in that thing.. classic! just wonedred if they would have been better using a more modern block... he must be a toyota only man.