The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk brakes question

Guest mk47

on the UK calipers there are the metal pin things that go through one side.. through the top of the pads and to the other side of caliper.. can these pins be bought from toyota or similar? anybody have a part number or know what theyre called? cheers :)

Yep they can, about £3 each. Not sure of the part number as its on my other computer. The technical name is "pad retaining pins" I do believe!

Gaz.

is this something you may have in stock mate? if so ill take 4 please ill call you tomorrow with payment.. as i was looking to fit calipers thursday and doubt toyota would keep these in stock.

is this something you may have in stock mate? if so ill take 4 please ill call you tomorrow with payment.. as i was looking to fit calipers thursday and doubt toyota would keep these in stock.

I don't normally as I can get them next day, I would get them for Thursday but going to struggle to get them there before the easter W/E. Sorry :(

I don't normally as I can get them next day, I would get them for Thursday but going to struggle to get them there before the easter W/E. Sorry :(

OK no worries mate ill try the local mr T. cheers anyway ;)