The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone ever bought of Bonsai Cars

Guest Geneb

I bought mine from Bonsai. To be honest if I was to buy another supe I probably wouldn't from them (I'd probably go with CJ or Jurgen etc). The communication wasn't great, there were a few delays and my driving license was lost (possibly by the DVLA). However, when you do actually speak to someone they seem knowledgable and very friendly - when I met Teri and Chris(?) in person they were both spot on and seemed like good people. At the end of the day I got a mint car for a very reasonable price and I'm very happy with it, but I guess there's always an element of luck buying a car unseen.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry to hear that are you still working in the trade or doing something different

I had plans to open up on my own which are now on a back burner :( lol. I'm working at a very large scrap dealer which is not ideal but pays the bills ;) . So if u lookin to open up a section in the south lol ;)

I bought mine from Bonsai. To be honest if I was to buy another supe I probably wouldn't from them (I'd probably go with CJ or Jurgen etc). The communication wasn't great, there were a few delays and my driving license was lost (possibly by the DVLA). However, when you do actually speak to someone they seem knowledgable and very friendly - when I met Teri and Chris(?) in person they were both spot on and seemed like good people. At the end of the day I got a mint car for a very reasonable price and I'm very happy with it, but I guess there's always an element of luck buying a car unseen.

I bought mine from Bonsai as well...i had a few problems with mine...When my car arrived in the UK the front splitter was ripped off because the car was so low and the shipping comp did not cover the damage nor did Bonsai...As well as it having after market wheels, it also included the 4 Org wheels inside the car..well when it arrived 2 were missing... This started to P*** me off so i went down there to look at the car and lucky for them i fell in love with it, thought it looked awsome. But it was ment to be a grade 4 car, I have had grade 4 car before and there was not one pin dent on it but my supra has about 5!!!! I also had to wait ages and ages for DVLA to sort out paperwork, At the end of the day i still think i got a good deal and im happy with the car

I would not go with them again though, i would rather pay a little more and know what im getting