The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo brakes on N/A

PAG

Cheers didnt think they would(good excuse to get 18s)so if i was running 17" or bigger what is needed to fit them?cheers.

not entirely sure what you need for the swap mate but i'd be careful which wheels you go for as some 17s/18s won't actually fit the larger brakes behind them either.

:)

Cheers for the lads.I was thinking about a set of 18" ULTRALITE NURBURGRINGS do you know if these would be suitable?cheers.

speak to Paul Whiffin mate, he's an Ultralight stockist and will be able to advise on UK brake fitment and offsets etc.

Yeah was going to see what deals he had on i bought my exhaust and filter from him was impressed with the service.whats the difference between j spec and uk spec calipers?will my master cylinder need changing if going from 2 pot to 4 pot?

Cheers il have to get some bigger rims then il prob go 4 it with the 4 pots.im running a full hks silent hi power with cat replacement pipe from whifbitz would that manifold that your selling be compatible with these parts?

Cheers il have to get some bigger rims then il prob go 4 it with the 4 pots.im running a full hks silent hi power with cat replacement pipe from whifbitz would that manifold that your selling be compatible with these parts?

it would only work if your de-cat pipes were two separate pipes as Nic's manifold replaces the first cat too.

:)

yeah i called whifbitz today and he said the 755s would clear uk spec brakes cant wait to get a set on my supra.Can i ask what size tyres your running and if youve had her lowerd if so by how much?Cheers.