The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aftermarket LEATHER SEATS

Mas

How easy are these to fit and whats needed to fit them ? subframe etc ..?

I know some of you got seats that cost well over 1000 mark but was thinking to buy these , what do you think guys?

what else is needed to fit these in a sup?

Rob mate, the supra ones get screwed after while (mine stoped working last weekend although they are still in perfect condition) thats why Im thinking to replace them with some aftermarket ones and get rid of the headache for ever.

by the way retriming the stock seats will cost you well over £500 so better of buying a set of nice aftermarket ones like me ;)

Dont go cheap on seats. There is a reason some seats cost more.

The german TÜV tested some of those cheap china seats some month ago in a crash test and the collapsed like nothing where good seats like Recaro, Sparco and so on stay strong.

You're sure? They look like the generic Recaro copy from china with a fancy retrim.

Thats what they said, I really need to do some more research on some good seats now that came to me buying them, never thought I ll be looking to change my stock seats till last weekend :( they still feel and look perfect , its just the bloody motor gone I think, as its sliding to one side when try to move forward or backwards !!

£500!!! bloody hell :)

think I might have to start saving up in that case... seats are sooo expensive :)

Yes mate, and to be honest thats cheap if you get some one to do that for you as I even seen some charging over £700 !!!