The mkiv Supra Owners Club

grrr someone's just dented my car!

miko_supra

Just parked at tescos to get some lunch, with no cars around me what so ever to avoid the old door dinging and some t*sser has driven their trolley into it. noticed it straight away. obviously a jealousy thing as theres no other cars or trolley park or anything there.

Its on the rear quater panel near the side skirt vent. just wondering if there is easy access to this to push it back out?:(

Dunno, probably not I suppose but you never know. No harm in asking. Do em for criminal damage and see if they enjoy they're comunity service and asbo. If it was a car they're looking at 5 points (min by law) and a fine for not leaving details or reprting it.

That sucks... Sorry to hear this...

How does insurance work in places like Tesco? As it's a private car park and therefore private land, my mate was telling me that any insurance is invalid???

not an insurance job. there's a scuff that will come out with t-cut and the dent will push out. just wondering if i could do it myself instead of forking out £50 to get someone to do it for me

I think it will get covered. This happened to me (I was the iodiot who did it), I didnt know the law properly (im wasnt the only one by the sounds of things. No pen or paper, no one in the car so what can you do? Not report I thought, turns out I shoud have! Anyway I got done for it. The other party did not claim as it was minor damage but they could have so im told.

Tescos is a bastid for dinks and dents from doors and trolleys. :(

I always park half a mile away from the nearest car, walk for ages to get to Tescos and do shopping and when I come back my car seems to always magnetise loads of cars into parking right next to me!!! :rolleyes:

Mate, sorry to hear about your car getting dinged.

Not too sure if Tesco is just fobbing you off by saying no CCTV. A big super giant of the retail sector...come on they gotta have CCTV. If a murder took place, in their car park I'm sure they'll be more will to help. Always worth another drive through the car park to see if you spot any cameras.

If it not as bad as u say, I know a good mobile dent removal guy who lives in Ealing. Very good at taking out minor dents, he preps all my car for sale. Can u post a pic of the dent.

Tw@t$! Used to hate taking any of my old cars to supermarkets. Regular returned to see a bloody ding/dent or some ar$e parked right next to me. Started parking well out of the way and walked that little bit extra...didn't help, as previously mentioned by Gaz it seemed to attract cars like flies to sh!$. Sorry to hear mate.

Mate, sorry to hear about your car getting dinged.

Not too sure if Tesco is just fobbing you off by saying no CCTV. A big super giant of the retail sector...come on they gotta have CCTV. If a murder took place, in their car park I'm sure they'll be more will to help. Always worth another drive through the car park to see if you spot any cameras.

If it not as bad as u say, I know a good mobile dent removal guy who lives in Ealing. Very good at taking out minor dents, he preps all my car for sale. Can u post a pic of the dent.

cant post a pic, im at work. how much do you reckon it wil cost?

I feel for you mate, its happend to us all.

I tend to park over the line into the next bay in an empty area of the car park, people tend to park in the next available space then.

>

There may be a 'Dents away' chap working in your area, good luck getting it sorted though.

L

Sorry to hear about your car mate, some people are just tw@ts!

I tend to park over the line into the next bay in an empty area of the car park, people tend to park in the next available space then.

I do that as well! Glad it's not just me lol