The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop Fun

morpheus1870

Ladies and Gents

I thought it would be nice to have a post dedicated to your photoshop efforts both car and non car related. Personally I've been using photoshop for just over a year and love it to bits. It would be excellent to see what type of things you all have done and get some inspiration along with maybe a few words about how you achieved certain effects.

I'll start us off:

Golf R32 & Porsche 911

I've only had PS for a little while now, done a couple of chops:

First was my first attempt, Supra police car! Then I did a Porsche in gold with bigger wheels. The gf asked if I could make her look glamorous on the front of a Lambo so I gave that a go!!! Finally I've made several different modifications to lambertpigs Aristo (that's for sale!), including a Veilside front :innocent: .

Most of them already shown in this thread.

white.jpg

whitepolice.jpg

911GT2orig.jpg

911GT2gold.jpg

ZoeonLambo.jpg

Aristorearorig.jpg

Aristorearblack.jpg

Aristoorig.jpg

Aristoblack.jpg

AristoblackVS.jpg

I've only had PS for a little while now, done a couple of chops:

First was my first attempt, Supra police car! Then I did a Porsche in gold with bigger wheels. The gf asked if I could make her look glamorous on the front of a Lambo so I gave that a go!!! Finally I've made several different modifications to Lambertpigs Aristo (that's for sale!), including a Veilside front :innocent: .

Most of them already shown in this thread.

I like the porsche looks very bling!

That was when I was still learning what all the buttons did!! I wanted a turquise type colour but I pulled some slider all the way to the left and it did that - so I kept it! :D

Photoshop does that a lot, messing with sliders and clicking buttons sometimes leads to random effects which look really good....in the words of Bob Ross they're "happy accidents" now that guy was a legend!

Thats odd...the wheel base hasn't changed from the original picture just the headlights, front bumper and alloys have been added to a scooby WR1. :D

really? :D

it looks a bit to me like one of those charicatures you get of various cars (usually saxos etc)

bit off topic maybe but say I wanted to send an animated picture (like your avatar for instance) in an e-mail to someone, how do you retain the animation? (Just tried with your avatar actually and when you post it in to word it is no longer animated, so good example)

bit off topic maybe but say I wanted to send an animated picture (like your avatar for instance) in an e-mail to someone, how do you retain the animation? (Just tried with your avatar actually and when you post it in to word it is no longer animated, so good example)

Word doesn't support animated GIF files, you could send it in a Powerpoint file which does support this format. Likewise you could save the avatar (save pictures as...) somewhere on your pc, then attach it to an email and the reciever can download and play the animation through their own browser.

I need photoshop ... where can i get this ..... i got it off a member off here once as a free download ? don't know how he did it .

but i had to reboot the computer later on a lost it .

You can download photoshop from most peer to peer type applications (Limewire, Bearshare etc) which provide both the software and the all important serial number too. Do ensure however you have some kind of antivirus on your pc as spywear and bugs can stream onto your computer during downloads. Of course you could always buy it if but it expensive.

I'm using CS2 (photoshop 9) but CS3 is now available which supports 3D rendering and compositing along with smart non-destructive filters too! (geeek alert! :smartass:)

Equally photoshop 7 is great and you can do all the stuff you need to. I think i may have a copy somewhere, can try dig it out burn it to a cd and send it you if ya wish :D

So is CS3 actually out now, or is it still just the beta versions that have been released. Was reading about it in a mag and it looked pretty cool!! :)

Morpheus, gotta say ur photoshops are pretty awsome :D artistic and well mixed together (to such an extent is becomes very hard to tell!) Nice one

So is CS3 actually out now, or is it still just the beta versions that have been released. Was reading about it in a mag and it looked pretty cool!! :)

Morpheus, gotta say ur photoshops are pretty awsome :D artistic and well mixed together (to such an extent is becomes very hard to tell!) Nice one

I think its been released as recieved an email from Adobe today about it, deff out in the states.