The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another newcomer

Guest r30

Alright fellow supra lovers, finally got round to joining up !

Im 25 and im on my second supra (no prizes guessin what happenend to the first). It's a n/a auto, pretty standard compared to some on this site, but it's up there in appearance, black, 19" five spokes and mint condition. Where and when are you guys meetin up next? Would like a closer look at some of these beasts! I'm an engineer from Liverpool and no, I never stole the car

Alright fellow supra lovers, finally got round to joining up !

Im 25 and im on my second supra (no prizes guessin what happenend to the first). It's a n/a auto, pretty standard compared to some on this site, but it's up there in appearance, black, 19" five spokes and mint condition. Where and when are you guys meetin up next? Would like a closer look at some of these beasts! I'm an engineer from Liverpool and no, I never stole the car

Welcome to the club mate!!

There is a meet at Mascrat Manor @ Warrington on the second Monday of each month.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=77480

Look forward to seeing you there!!

H.

It invovled rain a bend and a supra nearly cut in half, i have grown up a bit since then. . .i mean now I dont drive fast in the wet

Here is my baby! One of the nicest looking ive seen, just needs a couple of hundred more horses pulling it.

I'm from Childwall but recently moved by the Albert Dock.

I'm a bit new to all this stuff, not sure if i posted pictures properly

supra 1.jpg

supra.JPG

That stickers well gone mate, did you build your supe up yourself, how much approx.would I be lookin on spendin to take me up another couple of hundreds horsepower ?

Sounds like a beast yours, whats the BHP ?

Me? :search:

If so Thankyou. Loads of Pics in my garage mate, click on the lik in my Sig ;)

As for you gaining 'extra couple hundred horsepower' for your N/A then you are looking at stupid amounts of cash (thousands) getting it to the power of a TT I'm afraid. You are better off keeping an N/A for looks and saving for a TT IMO.

Haven't Dyno'd mine yet but should imagine around the 320-350bhp mark??????? :search: