The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Meet - This Saturday !

Gerry

Supra meet & pub grub this Saturday 7th at the Fairmile Arms, Cobham KT11 1BW at 1.00PM.

For you newbies, this is the regular South East Meet (SEM), there's a large car park, so you can browse others mods and shiney bits, plus a big pub with good food.

Your chance to say hello to other Supra owners and have a look at different lights, exhausts, engine mods and wifes / girlfriends ..:)

Have a drink, have some grub and a relaxed chat.

There must be loads of you within an hours drive, give it a go....

Hope to see you there.

G & S

PS... Mods- I know this is "oficially" in the wrong bit, but just trying to drum up support.

A nice pub, with large carpark and loads of "green" space around it (ie not right on the road)..

looking like a nice day so, sitting in the sun with food, drink, good company and great cars to look at!

bonus!!

that will be my saturday afternoon then!

Right guys I am trying to formulate a plan, I'd love to come along to this, and coincidentally I may be picking up a Supra from somewhere in Kent tomorrow if it passes it's MOT today *fingers crossed*

Was going to get the train from Swindon but if anyone coming from Wiltshire maybe we could sort something out?

Cheers,

James

Sorry mate i can't help on the trip from Wiltshire..

(unless you need a lift from the meet to the Mot place in kent? that could be pos! i would be happy to do that) try and pm some of the others local to you & see if they can help?

I won't be on the net until after the weekend from 5.30 today, but i'll be able to help in a post meet run to the car/mot? if needed..

good luck.

Sorry mate i can't help on the trip from Wiltshire..

(unless you need a lift from the meet to the Mot place in kent? that could be pos! i would be happy to do that) try and pm some of the others local to you & see if they can help?

I won't be on the net until after the weekend from 5.30 today, but i'll be able to help in a post meet run to the car/mot? if needed..

good luck.

Cheers much appreciated - am trying to sort out last minute things now... will update!

The vet trip appears to be at 9.30 this morning - so I'll see if the g/f is interested in coming along. If so, we'll probably be there - if not, we'll stay at home and do things that the most hated family in America don't approve of. ;)