The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MOT's gotta love 'em

silvertt

Went to get some tax on friday and realised my MOT had run out - dont ya hate that! and after searching around everyone was booked up so this one guy said he would do it on sunday, ok gr8 little did i know he would kerb my b****y wheel on the brake testing pad :thanks: mate...... at least it passed

no i didnt :( Swift lane in bagshot surrey if anyone knows it, dont go there. yer £50 is alot, it wasnt so long ago they were like £35 or summink.

i read something about toyota gt doing servicing which i think is near me, do they do MOT's ?

I take the simple route - I need an MOT once a year, and I need a service at least once a year. So both my cars get an MOT when they are serviced. Don't worry about failing and don't have the hassle of going to an MOT centre myself.

no i didnt :( Swift lane in bagshot surrey if anyone knows it, dont go there. yer £50 is alot, it wasnt so long ago they were like £35 or summink.

i read something about toyota gt doing servicing which i think is near me, do they do MOT's ?

I am sorry SilverTT but am I right in saying that you saw him scratch your wheels and you said nothing about it??:blink:

H.

At least they didn't ram the front spoiler into the ramp like Hares of Rustington (avoid like the plague) did last year!!! Stayed with them for 5 days while they repaired & resprayed the damage :(

Just a minor scratch across the boot and rear wing this year from another place :rolleyes:

get it sorted dude. my MOT place kurb'd 2 of my alloys on my old car. the mistake cost them £360!!! they said they would get them repaired, but because mine were a weird off chrome color no one could do it. ended up having all 4 wheels treated and resprayed a different color.